Welcome to MJ Duke Photography!
Freelance Photography Services
My work can be classified into two areas – documentary/street photography and creative/abstract, depending upon the end use. I specialize in UK and international exhibitions and have organized exhibition set-ups for both myself and for photographic clubs. With my solo exhibitions, sometimes documentary sometimes creative, but always ‘issue’ based. With my creative work, I enjoy the group exhibitions to see the variety the work, and seeing how I fit in while standing out (without jarring).
As part of keeping my own exhibition work relevant, I enjoy contemporary gallery hopping to see what and how others are doing. Along with the contacts I have met in Florence, Italy and Barcelona, Spain, the group exhibition work and gallery hopping is ensuring that I am always up-to-date with the modern art world in terms of style of work produced and attitudes of the art loving public.
MJ Duke Photography Shopping CartYour cart is empty
- 07 – at the Seven Dials in Covent Garden, 05/2011
- A Dog’s Life
- Arts & Crafts Fairs
- Fine Art, Food and Photography
- Inside Out In The City/Eating Out In The City
- International Awards
- Life After Coffee
- Migrating Birds
- Order Prints
- Photographic Talks
- Project 2012/16
- RECOMMENDED PRINTERS
- Royal Academy Of Arts, London
- The Holy Art Show – Euphoria – 11/2023
- XII Florence Biennial, Italy – October 2019
- XIII Florence Biennial of Contemporary Art and Design